Monday 23 January 2012

Welcome



Hey to the people out there! The blogging topic: Genetic Modifying (if you couldn’t tell from my name). Anyways, I’ll be exploring the hows, whats, whys and different sides on the topic. To most, genetic modifying seems to be a sci-fi, mysterious process; however, although it is not simple, it is similar to all science, in the way that there are many ways to go about it and none of which involve anything other than science.

I feel that this topic is very controversial; either you completely support it, you’re not sure what it is, or you completely disapprove of it.

I would love to hear your opinions on the topic. As I am currently learning about the topic, flaming and trolling would not be appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment